Mom of twin boys...

Hi ,every body .I am a new mom for twin boy and 3rd year boy I am loking for work from home jobs I was scammed 4 times and i am still loking to find somting ligitimate can you help me on that .I look for easy to do jobs thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• Maybe you can watch other children in your home?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• message me...i have a home business
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• try alpineaccess send me message
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 9:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2011