Where do you like to go to have FUN with your kids in the summer?

Where do YOU like to take your kids that's fun for everyone in the family, Mom,Dad,SO ??

Summer is here and I keep seeing so many posts from Mom's who are worried about how to keep their kids(of all ages) occupied all summer long. None of us like to see our kids cooped up in the house day in and day out, getting bored or playing video games too much of the time. Most of us can't afford to break the bank everyday either.

Maybe if we get alot of answers there will be plenty of ideas here they can refer back to or make a list to put on their fridge to refer to later.

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 3:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Hubs used to take the kids to the lake almost every single day...they all loved it. This year however they will be spending most of their time at home in the above ground pool right out the back door in the yard.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• The beach. I have taken my boys at least twice a week since may. They love it and I am getting quite a good tan from it. It is 15 minutes from where I live and it's free.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 1:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Free local spray park. Free local ANYTHING.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011