Bachelorette party :)

my bestie & i are in charge of throwing our friend's bachelorette party in a few weeks, and the bride to be is a recovering alcoholic and wants the party dry... we are a little lost lol. we absolutely want to support her, but we don't know how to have sober fun. anyone have any fun ideas for a booze-free bachelorette bash?

shilohsmama425

Asked by shilohsmama425 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• id say you can still go to the same places but just not drink. go dancing, make her wear ridiculous things with penises on them, and find a mechanical bull to ride :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 3:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I was 5 months pregnant when my friends threw me a bachelorette party.... We got a couple rooms at a local waterpark hotel and we just hung out and sunbathed and played in the waterpark. Then we all had spa treatments done had breakfast the next day and went home. It was so much fun just to relax and get away with some friends
    mom2devin11005

Answer by mom2devin11005 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I am a recovering addict, I dont drink either...bowling....if she doesnt want any alchol there you can still have a stripper if she isnt opposed..some yummy citrus punch with great food and lots of laughs.. You wont even notice there isnt any booze. Its not needed. :)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 4:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011