Sex sometimes hurts! TMI adult content

Since my belly has been growing bigger certain sex potions are sometimes uncomfortable. They cause my stomach to feel like I have a cramp or charlie horse. It's only sometimes though. Like last night I was on top of him and I felt a cramp but the night before when I was on top of him I felt no cramp at all. Is this normal or should I call my doc?

-Tiffany-

Asked by -Tiffany- at 3:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's normal that the bigger you get the more uncomfortable things become. I always looked at any discomfort as a sign that I needed to do things differently, as long as you stop and the pain goes away I think it's ok though. If the pain persists even though you take it easy then it doesn't hurt to give the doctor a call.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• def normal the discomfort comes from the diffrent positions the baby puts him/her self in but do not continue to do things the same if it is hurting u in anyway cause you can hurt urself or the baby trust me
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 5:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011