Does anyone on here have asherman sydrome?

how did you or someone you know deal with it?

mommymommy30

Asked by mommymommy30 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Health

• In case we dont know what that is....Asherman syndrome is the formation of intrauterine adhesions (scar tissue), which typically develop after uterine surgery.

I dont know anyone with that exact syndrome, I do know that when scar tissue forms on your insides it can be very painful, and my heart goes out to anyone who has to deal with that. I know treatment for it can only really be having the scar tissue removed. I pasted a site where more info is on this...just in case you wanted to look it up a little more :)
    I wish you the best hun.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002453/

MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 3:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• thank so much :) i'm 30 yrs old and i just found out last year that i had this. i have one 9 yr. old daugther, i had a c-section,2 D&C's and i have had 4 blood transfusions. and still 9 years later i dont have a period but i get the cramps like really bad they hurt 5 x's worse than regular cramps. but i'll deal with it because everytime i look at my little one i would do it all over again for her. ( ravyn )
    mommymommy30

Comment by mommymommy30 (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2011