Little Tip

Seriously people.. If you have ever lost anything in your house and couldn't find it anywhere, look under the springs in your couch. I found 6 pens, 3 nametags, a bunch of garbage, candy, a hot wheel, a toy phone and a remote. haha

Tink05215

Asked by Tink05215 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• haha that's outstanding :) i once lost my bedroom tv remote and i was gone for months. i bought a new universal one and found my damn remote in a BOOT the very next day lmao ;)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 4:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I always check the toy room. If some thing has fallen off the face of the either, it has entered a black hole and been sucked into the toy room vortex of junk.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 4:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• lmao I lost my DVD remote and found it 2 days after we got a new one! :) It turned out that my son had put it in his toy box.
    Tink05215

Comment by Tink05215 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• haha That's where I find most of my stuff! My son loves to hide EVERYTHING (including himself)!!!
    Tink05215

Comment by Tink05215 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Toy boxes get dumped first in my house, then the couches get torn apart. if all else fails i go to the Man Room and serch his desk....lol
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• our old couch would eat things! Phones, keys, remotes, you name it, it was eaten!
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 4:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My golden lab loves to take things into the backyard. We've found some interesting stuff out there!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• yep your right its a trash bin,iv eheard people finding money and one time i heared a wedding ring was found in a couch.
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I found 50 cents and then my son threw it behind the end table for no reason. lol
    A wedding ring? WOW!
    haha kids and pets are so funny!
    My nephew calls couches monsters because they eat everything. lmao
    Tink05215

Comment by Tink05215 (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2011