Does your SO/DH have to wear a dress shirt/tie to work?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My husband doesn't even own a dress shirt or tie. The only time I've ever seen him in a tie was our wedding day: January 7, 2000 and I had to tie it because he didn't know how, lol.

He wears a uniform to work... Southwest Airlines Blue!
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Every single day. A suit at least twice a week, the other days just long sleeve shirt and tie.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• When my DH goes into the office, he wears a dress shirt, slacks and sometimes a sports coat/jacket...never a tie tho. He usually works from home and wears gym shorts and a t-shirt, lol.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Nope...most of the time I am lucky if I can get a shirt on him...darn construction workers...most of the time its a least a tank. Interesting and odd question...I was expecting more of an explanation to that lol
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 4:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My DH has to wear a button-down shirt and vest, dark slacks with a belt and a tie every day.

Of course, the buttons are fake; there is a zipper behind it. And the tie is a clip on; it's a safety hazard to have one that he can be choked by. And the belt is dangling with gun, handcuffs and pepper spray. The vest, needless to say, is bulletproof with a stab guard.

I love my sexy police officer husband!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 4:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• No, he normally wears jeans and a descent shirt.

He *likes* to wear a suit and tie, but the office environment doesn't lend it's self. He's a ninja geek who works in "the quiet room".
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• No, he ends up with a lab coat on over whatever he wears anyway so he usually just wears a tshirt and jeans. (and he works with chemicals that end up burning holes in the coat and his clothes often anyway, so nothing nice!)

Answer by missanc at 4:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Suit and tie 5 days a week
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• yes... when he meets with clients
    Anonymous

• He wears dress shirts and slacks. No ties.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011