Quick question, maybe stupid to some of ya

I am 33 weeks. I am getting a lot of cramping, sharp pain in vaginal area. Is this just normal, I do not remember this with my first two. I am also getting some sticky clear discharge every time I go to rest room, probably just normal i assume. Also if you are protein in your urine, is your urine really yellow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yellow can be a number of things, vitamins, concentrated... if its dark then you may be dehydrated and yes vaginal discharge is normal.. as the pains they probably will continue through the remainder of your pregnancy.. it is different for everyone though.
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i think your urine is really yellow your dehydrated. the discharge is normal...and the sharp pain i believe is normal as well, but if it last more that a few days i would call your obgyn
    sillymommy1206

Answer by sillymommy1206 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I don't think I could be dehydrated, and the sharp pain has been for a few days. It gets worse the more I am up and down and active, but also get first thing in morning. I just panic with this pregnancy more than the other two, they were so easy. This one is kinda high risk. I just asked about the protein cause my BP has been higher 140/90.
    Anonymous

• i would ask your dr then if you can come in and pee in a cup so they can test it if you are worried.... drink more water just incase you are dehydrated.
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have had the sharp pain, like you are having, for about 3 weeks (I am 37 weeks). As for the discharge, that is normal. I have had discharge with all 3 of my pregnancies.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 10:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• The discharge is very normal, the pains are normal to some extent. Lots of pressure, cramping and discomfort. Cramping is probably braxton-hicks.. The yellow pee can simply be a side effect of your vitamins. Your doctor checks for the protein in your urine through a litmus test at every visit (I assume?) As another poster suggested you might be slightly dehydrated, this can intensify cramping as well -- take it easy and try to increase your fluids. Obviously if you are in unbearable pain, if cramps become regular, if you see blood -- call your doctor.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Never hesitate to call your OB.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008