what would you do where would you be if money was not a concern?

lets say the money fairy gave you 10 billion dollars today, would you change anything about your life? if so what?

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 10:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We'd be out of debt and we'd give a lot of it to charity, family, and friends.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i wouldn't change much except buy a house, a better car, and maybe new funiture and clothes. Also put some back for my kids' college. i still would want to work and still clip coupons and bargain shop
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• what wouldnt i do. i would get us out of debt.pay off the car. move to texas. buy a home with like 15 acres of land, buy animals. buy everything new. help my parents get out of debt. put some in the bank for my son to go college when he's older. travel the world. help people that have helped me. i wouldnt think about one goddamn thing. because then nothing would be wrong.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I'd have a new house in a place where stores would be much closer. I'd make sure all of my grandchildren would have ample to go to college. I'd make sure all of my family were happy with their homes and vehicles. I'd make a fund for older people in the area so that they would have enough heat and food and medical care. I'd travel around the US. I'd have a chauffeur to drive me everywhere. And a cook! And a housekeeper! and a Groundskeeper! :) I'd send presents to all of our soldiers who are in dangerous areas. I'd endow a couple hospitals or universities for cancer and alzheimers research. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• New house here and in Palestine. Houses for all my family.
    Another baby or 3 :)
    Build my own Islamic school in my area and Mosque.
    Build apartment complexes and donate them to homeless shelters and battered womens shelters.
    Donate money to lots of charities :)
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Give funding to the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center here in Seattle so the can work more at finding a cure for breast cancer(I never want to go thru it agian)
    Go to the Holy Land and sit in Gethsemane and pray
    College funds for my grandbabies
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2008