Who takes longer to get ready to leave the house-- you or your SO/DH?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• always DH
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I admit I DO lol, my DH is always ready first then me I change my outfit like 6 times lol he use to hate that in the beginning of our marriage but now he is use to it so he just gets ready & sits down in front of the tv till I'm done getting ready LOL! I love my DH God bless him lol.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My husband.. It takes longer to wrap his Daastar (his turban) than it does for me to get ready usually.. lol .

Maybe I should put it this way.. It takes longer for me to get ready because I usually stop and help him with his Daastar then I finish getting ready.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• DH, funny thing is I get both my kids and myself ready before he is all done
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My SO does.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 5:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i get up before the DH, take my shower, put on the make up, do the hair, then proceed to pick up after the kids, make the coffee, feed the dogs, feed the cats, do any leftover dishes from the night before, and basically straighten up the house..... the DH gets up, takes a shower, and out the door... So i would have to say me... :(
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have to "one up" mommy of two...I get 4 children ready, and myself, long before HE'S ready (most of the time). Of course, the kids are mostly self-sufficient (dress themselves), but the two younger ones still need me to pick out something for them to wear.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If he has been up and about for several hours, then it only takes him a minute. If we're talking morning, he takes a couple hours to even be able to find his clothes... then, well... he wanders in circles looking for everything. LOL he'd be lost without me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Technically, the amount of time it takes me to get ready is longer. BUT DF will wait til I'm done, ready to walk out the door and then he'll be like "I need to brush my teeth", "where are my shoes?", "where are my keys and wallet?" DRIVES ME UP A WALL. I'll ask him if he is COMPLETELY ready when I'm almost done so maybe he will ACTUALLY be ready when I am. Never works. Hmph.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I do.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011