What's your favorite recipe for macaroni and cheese?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't follow a specific recipe when I make it homemade. I just use whatever pasta looks good that day. Once it's been boiled I cut up cubes of velveeta and put them in a bowl with some milk. Microwave until it melts for the most part, then add it to the hot pasta and it will finish melting. salt and pepper to taste.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• kraft lol
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 6:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• you know the Aldi's Deluxe brand is better then the Kraft Deluxe IMO
    Anonymous

• I love Martha Stewart's Recipe for mac & cheese it's really yummy. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• While cooking macaroni I melt 1/4 cup butter in pan, then whisk in about 1/4 cup of flour and cook until light brown. I add a teaspoon dried mustard to the flour mixture and I add 3 cups whole milk to that and a variety of cheese like xtra sharp cheddar, Gruyere, feta, Colby, etc. to equal about a 1 1/2 pounds, shredded and stir til melted. I then dump it all in a glass baking dish, top it with crumbled potato chips, dot with butter and bake at 350 for half an hour. I add fresh cracked pepper and salt to the end product.

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2011