Whats your favorite type of wine?

Ok pick red, white or blush and then tell us your preferred flavor in that category.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm a HUGE wine-o. I prefer blush. White's ok but blush is my cuppa...well my cuppa wine. Usually I drink something called Sunset Blush...and thats because I'm addicted to boxed wine. I'm in love with this little on off spout at my disposal whenever I want it. Take a little or take a lot.

However, for the past 2 boxes I've purchased Sangria. Which is actually a red wine but it's freaking yummy and shouldn't be in the same wine category as Merlot!!! No way!

Another one I really like, but can't have more than a glass or two of is Catawba. It's just super sweet and it's divine but so sweet it hurts my tummy.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I don't really care for wines, however, I do like sangria once in a while.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I like both red and white. My new fav is Francis Coppolla's Director's Cut Pinot Noir
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I love Sutter Home Whie Zinfidel, better than blush
    RED - Chianti, can't remember the name but it has a basket on the bottom of the bottle
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2008