Weirdest hair dye color?

Whats the weirdest color you have ever dyed your own hair?

GirlWithANikon

Asked by GirlWithANikon at 5:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When I was in high school we lived in Germany. ( dad was army) Well, i had been going to the same German hair salon for about a year. I went in and decided I wanted auburn highlights instead of carmel. I told her I wanted red highlights. When I was done, about had a heart attack b/c she gave me red as in fire truck red! hahaha I wore that for about 6 weeks and then dyed my hair black. My mom was like wow! hope you learned not to say red anymore!
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 5:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• purple..really deep purple. not quite eggplant-ish. i loved it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• fusia
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i had been a blond but had to mix colors pour little bit here and there in bottle but my ex poured the whole damn thing in the bottle of liquid and it turn my hair red from then on i done the pouring and mixing
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Fuschia. I was trying for the color distortion you get in polaroids.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I dyed my hair hot pink/fuchsia the day I got out of the Navy, because I could!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• right now I have the "rihanna red" not my whole head lil just highlights threw with I have had it all bright pink and blue ( not at the same time lol)
    BiTcHy_MaMa

Answer by BiTcHy_MaMa at 12:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My hair is teal now. I've had pink, magenta, purple, orange, bright red, green, blue, yellow, brown, black, bleach blonde, blonde.... um I don't consider any of those colors weird. :p
    inXthisXworld

Answer by inXthisXworld at 11:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2011