My husband doesn't want to be married to me anymore...

We have been married 12 years. I have put up with alcoholism, cheating, taking care of his little brothers, etc. Now he doesn't want to be with ME! He wants to stay living together as roomates to take care of our dd, but doesn't want me as his wife... I guess we have not been doing well for years, but hell,'i t hurts! Part of me just wants to pack up and go, but I have to be the responsible one. Grr!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• where does it say you have to do what he says? Pack his shit and kick his ass out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• So when you are moving? Take everything you and your dd need to be comfortable. Get child support and visitation establish quickly and don't let him control another thing.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If you want to go, go. Lots of couples are co-habitating as a family after divorces now for both the kids and finacial reasons. If that isn't going to work for you tell him so. Being strong has nothing to do with not having a choice.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• So he want basically he wants to date...and still live with you and your child? Heck no! I would let him file for the divorce and then demand child support and try to get what every else you can out of it. This was his idea you can make it as easy or as difficult on his as you want to but do not let him take control.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm so sorry!!!! :( Pack up yourself and DD if that's what it takes to make you and her happy and safe!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i am so sorry. Either kick his ass out or you and your DD get what you need and leave. DO NOT let him control you anymore!!! YOU take control!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If he does not want you as a wife. You do not have to be responsible for him any more. Just you and your child. Save up if you have to and move out. Or make him move out.

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My ex did the same to me after 13 years of marriage. It was a blessing in disguise. I met a great guy and we got married and I honestly couldn't be happier. I say go....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 5:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• wow... the nerve
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Tell him to put on big man pants ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2011