Who here has read and liked the twilight series?

if you liked it, who should Bella have chosen... Edward or Jacob?

nybor48

Asked by nybor48 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love the series. I wish that whomever leaked the Midnight Sun dies in a fire because now Stephenie isn't going to do anything more with it, and that breaks my heart. Bella ended up right where she should have. And I HATE the movies. The acting is horrible, the special effects are horrible, and the actors they chose for Edward and Bella are horrible. And did they have to make Edward look like a faery? I mean really?? That is not at all how I pictured him when I read the books. I'm expecting him to sprout wings and collect nectar from flowers while granting wishes.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree with mkdirector...wish they would have picked a different actress for Bella. Also wish they would have picked a different actor for Edward. Neither one of them can act worth a squat.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I am reading them now. I wish the movie people would have picked a different Bella.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I've read and re-read the series over and over...love it! The movies do not do the books justice at all. Who should Bella have chosen? Edward.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i read it, and saw the movies. i totally didn't like bella, so she can have the sickly-looking dead guy.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• LOVE IT! Although my heart would break for Jacob at times, I always found myself cheering for Edward.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• sorry I just cannot get into it
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2011