Do you have custody of your children or does your ex?If so are visitaions a problem?

BEKKABOO

Asked by BEKKABOO at 5:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I do. We don't live in the same state so my son goes to see him in the summer.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 5:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have sole custody, my ex has liberal visitation. We do not have any problems. The kids are with him overnights 10 nights a month.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 6:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have custody. Court ordered visitation for father. No problems. I reside in the state of Texas :-)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have partial custody of our GR-Son bec my DD was killed. By Court order he was to come certain days, for certain hrs and Holidays and B'Days. All has gone well until this past Mother's Day and the Dad planned a day at the park. Well naturally a child wanted to go to the park, so I not wanting to fuss said OK, but was not too happy with the Dad who is a complete ASS for many reasons. If I see or feel I'm starting to have problems I guess I'll need to remind him of the Court order, but bec our Gr-Son is now 9 we more or less other than the B'days and Holidays let him come and go as HE wants. But, I DON'T intend to let a complete 8th grade dropout, ass start to ruin things, my temper might just get the better of me. You paln a day at the dam park any other Sunday but Mother's Day which is my Court ordered Day.!! Sorry for the Vent.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have custody. It is a definite change in the kids right when they get back and I think it's hard on them, but there aren't any real "problems"

Answer by missanc at 8:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have primary custody. My son is with his dad Wed before and after school and for supper out. Also, supper out on Thurs. He then does sleep over every other Sat. We adjust as needed though based on my ex's work schedule if it has to change.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2011