HOw may times a day does the phrase: STOP touching each other!!!' come out of your mouth?

OMG. I am going to get this tattooed on my forehead I say it so often. lol. I mean is this hard? All you have to do is ... not touch... that's it. It's not rocket science, though I think they might understand that better! lol. :0) TIme for dinner and a movie I think!!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Do you live in my house? Oh my goodness . . . it is making me crazy! LOL!

At least they are interested in each other, though . . .I keep telling myself that they are so close, they just can't keep hands off.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Great question...let's get our tatoos together!!! Seems like it is not so tough...but they can't seem to leave each other alone.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I think I yell stop fighting more than anything, lol. Want to go to the tattoo parlor together? You can get "stop touching eachother" tattooed to your forehead and I will get "stop fighting" tattooed to mine :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Never, really..... My kids are 9 and 10.... There really has been a handful of times I've had to say that or stop fighting. The only thing I do find myself saying is "get out of ____ room". Both of my kids have their own rooms and over well play well together, but when the child whose room they are in is done, they'll say "please leave now" and I find that the child whose the guest has a hard time leaving. So I often find myself reinforcing that room owner's request. I will say "It's ____ room and if they ask you to leave then you need to leave."
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm already ready for summer "vacation" to be over...they are driving me NUTS!

If there's not a movie on to capture their attention, they are constantly bickering. Plus, it hasn't been ideal outside...either its too hot, too cold, or there's a swarm of bees in our back yard on the "in-between" days.

So yeah, stop touching, stop fighting, knock it off...those are a few of the MANY phrases I and my husband are constantly saying to them :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Not as many times a day as " please find your walking feet and your inside voices" comes out of my mouth! Though I do feel like I'm telling them to leave each other alone quite a bit sometimes.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011