Best Gift

What was the best gift you got, or best thing you bought for your new babies? What could you absolutely not do without? I have a friend who is expecting twins, and yes, I have a baby of my own, so know what comes in useful, but I just want to give her a really awesome gift. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The best thing was the girls' grandmother crocheted them each a baby blanket. My granddaughter was actually brought home from the hospital in the same blanket as her mom! For the birth of my granddaughter, my best friend gave her a white blanket with her name and birthdate engraved on it. It was beautiful.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I had my ds 4 months before my cousin had her son once I realized how much laundry babies cause I gave her a hamper a laundry basket and a few bottles of baby detergent. I could tell it was one of those "oh....thanks...." gifts when she opened it, and about a month later she admitted it but said that by then she understood and thought it was really thoughtful.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• my DD is 7.5 now, but I was so grateful for the diaper wiper warmer!! She HATED cold wipes. I could change her diaper when she woke up and she would easily drift back to sleep....but she would be wide awake with cold wipes.
    KoKoStar82

Answer by KoKoStar82 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008