Would you Consider Obama as the biggest terrorist the United States of America?

"My fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America. I'm trying to fight the terrorism that's actually causing the other forms of terrorism. You know, the root cause of terrorism is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists." ~ Luppe Fiasco, Rapper

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• While I don't care for Obama's Policies and I believe his inexperience nature leaves us vulnerable as a nation to economic terrorism... I wouldn't call him an all out terrorist...
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Ummmm, NO!
    Who IS that rapper?Is he on drugs?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't go extreme and call him a terrorist just because I don't care for how he's been running thing.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Um that is a bold statement & in my opinion far from the truth of things. Of course he's not doing the best of job but come on what president really has all around made everyone happy & done the best for the country? Its a hard balance to strike but I dont believe him to be anything like a terriorist.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• No I just think he does not have the knowledge or abilities that it takes to be a real leader.JFYI some also called GWB a terrorist or as they put it..the 'real terrorist'.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• No, I think Americans are the biggest terrorists the world has ever seen. Obama is just a tool we use to blame it on.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 6:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• is Luppe Fiasco a racist??? (or just a bad speller?) lol..sorry..i just can't wrap my mind around any celebrity's (?) political opinion, good or bad, for or against.

not to mention the fact i've never heard of him until i read your post, op.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Americans are the biggest terrorists? Really wow thats one hell of a statement.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Nope - wrong definition.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Well he is a pain in our ass but I guess he's not a terrorist
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2011