How do I make a candle smell like the flavored beans?

At the store I work in we sell flavored coffee beans. They smell WONDERFUL! I really really want to make a candle that smells like the coffee beans. But cant seem to find any info on the net to do it!
Does anybody know ow to do this? I want the candle to smell just like the coffee beans.

MelaniesMama

Asked by MelaniesMama at 10:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I looked it up too, and couldn't find anything. Is there a particular flavor bean you're going for? Maybe you could use coordinating essential oils to make the scent a little stronger. I used to make candles with my mom and we put whole coffee beans in the candle holder base, then poured the melted wax (with scented oil added) carefully over the beans. You could smell the coffee as the candle burned further towards the end. I know you can't make drinking coffee and use that to add scent, it makes a runny mess... You could grind up the coffee and add it to the wax as you're warming it, if you don't mind coffee grounds in your candle. I bet that would work.
    If you don't already know, when you melt wax use an old jar placed inside a pot of water so the wax doesn't scorch or ruin a pan! If you figure out a better way, please tell me what it is! I'm always looking for easier, faster, and better ways to make stuff =) GL!
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 4:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• lonestarcandelsupply.com has it!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• just buy coffee scented oils
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 2:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2008