Omg i need out of this

So my fiance and I have been together for almost four years now and I just cannot take it anymore, all we do is fight because he thinks he is gods gift to the world and I dont think so, and than we are always braking up and he always takes my engagement ring from me and than will take the cords to all the electronics in the house so that I cannot use them. he will refuse to help me with our child and than calls me names through out the whole process which really hurts my feelings. i just need to get out of this he is emotionally abusive and i really do not deserve it ;(

Mommi2four2011

Asked by Mommi2four2011 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• so get out.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Then leave or kick his out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• it's good that you're finding these things out before you're married. the two necessary foundations for a relationship are trust and respect. he has violated both, so not worth your time.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• So then leave. You dont even have to give a hint anything is wrong. I pretended all was right in the world, then went to do laundry and never went back in my first marriage. He was abusive, mean and I really just wanted to punch his face in every time I saw him. I made an escape plan. I told no one. Not even my mom.

Answer by gemgem at 7:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I definitely agree you need to get out of that... But all the cords to all the electronics?? What does he want you to sit in the corner?? Do you know where this emotional abuse is coming from?? And i know you say you've been together for 4 years but how long have you been living together??
    Ricoandari

Answer by Ricoandari at 7:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Get out of your abusive relationship. Like yesterday.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 7:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• See the problem is we live on HUD and share the lease and I do not have anywhere to go with my four children and was just in a car accident so also do not have transportation!
    Mommi2four2011

Comment by Mommi2four2011 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Take it from me, I was with my sons father for 4 years as well, he was physically and verbally abusive towards me in front of my son. I was to the point I was like the women on tv lying to my family saying my wrist was snapped because I'd fallen. NO man is worth you or your sons happiness and safety. And the things he is doing are very childish. I used the excuse for a year and and a half that my son 'needeed' his dad. But he wasn't even being a dad to him, that was just my excuse to stay. Walk away while you still can sweetheart. I left, it was hard, but I survived and now my son has a real father and I have a real man who stands by my side and I know would never do or say anything to hurt me.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 8:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Wow, is he controlling. Tell him good riddance.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Two words......GET OUT!!! Well...maybe three....GET OUT NOW!!!! I don't care how much you love him or THINK you do. GET OUT!!!! Bottom line.

Here is a Google search with links where you can get help:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=help+for+women+in+abusive+relationship&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox&rlz=1R1GGHP_enUS435US435
    godfreygirl143

Answer by godfreygirl143 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2011