Gaining weight??

Im 22 weeks today and the last time I was weighed was at 19 weeks and i've only gained 10 lbs... how much weight have you others gained and is there anything i can do to help gain more??
i've always been small and never been able to gain...But my dr was talking about watching my weight...

brookenbrodyn

Asked by brookenbrodyn at 7:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• there is no need to gain "more" unless your doctor is concerned. I only gained 11 lbs total during my pregnancy and had a happy, healthy 7lb 9 oz baby
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I am almost 12 weeks and have gained 4 or 5 lbs (I have been too tired to work out)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I am 34 weeks and 3 days. I have only gained 15 ilbs the whole pregnancy :) At my last doctors app I actually lost 2 lbs. So good job! They say you are supposed gain between 15 and 25 lbs ish.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm 20 weeks and have gained 6lbs this is also my 4th pregnancy and I have noticed that most weight is gained in the last 2-3 months.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Thank you all...It just kinda freaked me out thinking i should be gaining more weight when my dr told me she was going to "watch my weight" she made it sound like it was a bad thing that i've only gained about 10 lbs...
    brookenbrodyn

Comment by brookenbrodyn (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm 20 weeks and this is my first time carrying to term. I have only gained 4lbs during my 5months, i don't know if this helps... My doctor told me i have good muscle toning, and i don't work out at all...
    Ricoandari

Answer by Ricoandari at 7:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm 36 1/2 weeks and I've gained about 36 pounds... my weight seems to be stopped now... so I'm not complaining.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I am 27 weeks and have gained 19 pounds. Every body is different. I have friends that have only gained 6-15 pounds the whole pregnancy and have healthy babies! Good luck!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 9:17 AM on Jun. 11, 2011