Vactions?

How often do you take family vacations and where?

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• We take 3 one week camping trips to Maine and New Hampshire every summer.
    We have since before the kids were born... they are now 7 & almost 5. ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We have recently started taking once a year vacations to Cape San Blas, FL. This July will be our second year and second time going down.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Um, we've taken one vacation in the 11 years me and my husband have been married. That was in 2004. Me and him went to New Hampshire and Maine. The kids stayed with his mom and sister.
    We take a lot of day trips with the kids, just driving around and looking at stuff. Last Saturday we drove to the coast (we now live in Washington) and went to the beach.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We go for a week every year with my extended family to the SC coast. Then we take a few daytrips each summer to the water park, amusement parks, etc. My parents and my inlaws both have 2nd houses at the beach, so we are there most of the weekends in the summer.

Answer by missanc at 8:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Vacations...what are those? lol
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We try to take one each summer. It might just be to the zoo a few hours away or down to an amusement park a little further away. This year we went all out and hit Disneyland...but that will NOT be happening every year unless we come into some serious money! =)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:26 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• We've taken a summer vacation every year since we've been married. And then we do mini vacations during winter and spring break.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2011