???

I have 3 dogs. My four year old is nice to the bigger two but she is always picking up the smallest one and trying to carry him around. We've tried everything to get her to stop but nothing works. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pets

• Physically remover her and reprimand EVERY time.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Oh it sounds like if shes just trying to carry the little one around, it sounds like shes just doing what mommy does, carry the lil one around, or pick kids up. Those type of things. Is the child hurting the dog? You probably just have to keep doing it, and telling her no and if the dog enjoys it maybe have certain times its okay to hold the pup so she wont do it all the time. There are a lot of different angels you can go at this with, I hope it all works out for the best and if she gets along with the dog that great and a good start to treating animals and later in life people well.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 7:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• we have a 3.5 lb yorkie and our daughter has always gone after her to hold and play with, as long as she is being gentle I allow it otherwise I take the dog away and tell her she has to be gentle and show her or specifically say dont grab her by the arms and things like that
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 8:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• She wants to baby it and love it Awww.
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2011