Fingernail polish and blonde hair.. how do you get it out?

Urgh 5 year old put redish color nail polish in my 21 months olds hair how do I get it out??!!???!!

I cant use fingernail polish on her cause she split her for head open yestday and has derma-bond..

Dork4Fish

Asked by Dork4Fish at 7:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Can you put just little polish remover on a cloth and get out as much as you can with out going near the area? then you can try to comb the rest out??
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have combed it. right now it looks as tho she has pink highlights.... Its cute but NOT right IYKWIM...
    Dork4Fish

Comment by Dork4Fish (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Don't put polish remover on her hair. It will ruin it. Just wait. it won't last forever.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• is your baby ok just wet the hair a little
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think you did the right thing. Since you really can't use any chemical, the pink highlights could be interesting for awhile! It's the safest thing and won't last forever!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2011