Fingernail polish and blonde hair.. how do you get it out?

Urgh 5 year old put redish color nail polish in my 21 months olds hair how do I get it out??!!???!!

I cant use fingernail polish on her cause she split her for head open yestday and has derma-bond..

Dork4Fish

Asked by Dork4Fish at 7:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• you could try using your nails to strip it out..it will wash out eventually, though. or should.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• lol right now she looks like she has pink highlihts
    Dork4Fish

Comment by Dork4Fish (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Oh, My. I'm good with bubble gum removal- this one threw me off. I agree with letting it wear off. I don't know if using a little oil in her hair and then brushing it might help= but you could always try it. Nothing to lose but the highlights!
    chrys45

Answer by chrys45 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Since she has blond hair the only fix is hair color remover stuff which you can't do because of demra bond so I would just go with the fashion trend and she has pink highlights LOL My son took it upon himself to cut my daughters hair some time back and it was uber short so sometimes it just roll with the punches.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:17 AM on Jun. 10, 2011