Share pictures of your dirty house....and make me feel better!!! LOL!!!

Okay ladies. Share a picture of your dirty house and let the rest of us know we are not alone!!! LOL!!! You ladies with clean houses do not respond & make us look bad. (((SMILE))))

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Tonight it would be the kitchen. We are rearranging some of the cabinets, so all the stuff normally in the cabinets are on the counter and table top. Cabinets are being stained and stuff is strewn all over... Makes me crazy to look at it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• that's the worst it gets. unmade beds.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My living room floor is already littered with toys and cusions, a flashlight (which is switched on) and a blanket (it's not even 10:30am here) and it hasn't been vacuumed in over a week. My seven-yr old's half-eaten breakfast is still sitting on a chair in the middle of the floor.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I don't have any pic & I'm at work...but trust me you are not alone! My laundry hasn't been fully washed in several weeks so it is spewing out of the laundry hamper, my son's books/toys/ect are ALL OVER the place, not just his room but the living room and everywhere inbetween! umm The dishes need done....I need to vacuum...yep...don't worry mama :) (this makes me sound like a slob lol, I'm just very busy and have little time for housework!!)
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 8:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm way behind on my schedule, I need to do dishes, I just rummaged through the 'junk drawer' to find something that of course wasn't there. So I got disgusted and walked away from the mess I made. And DH isn't picking up stuff either. :( I'll only show this on anon, but here is part of my messy counters!

Anonymous

• Just unmade beds? that's cheating!
    Anonymous

• Sorry anon with picture, but if/when my kitchen looks like that I freak out! Clean! Clllllean! LOL
    Anonymous

• I"m the anon with the counter. I am going to clean it, it's only been like that for maybe a day. I just go mad about the drawer and stopped off. that's why it still looks like that. :P

hey, at least I've got the guts to show it! bet I'm not the only one! Call it therapy :)
    Anonymous

• Well, we started planning a remodel last September. We are at the tail end of phase 2 an addition involving 2 stories and affecting our downstairs master and our upstairs living and dining rooms. We still have baseboards and windowsills that need a final coat of paint, and since our final phase, the kitchen, is still to go, we have construction materials everywhere. It's been 8 months of nothing but messes and dust. I'd say in 3 months all will be finished.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Ok, so here's after about a 8 minute clean up. I'm anon from about 29 mintues ago-

The kitchen counter sparkles again!

Anonymous