I was wondering if there are any moms out there with children by convicted sex offenders.

My 12 year olds Dad has been convicted of sexual abuse of a minor(Not her but someone else). And I'm trying to find some Moms to talk to about what we are going through.

Truefriend207

Asked by Truefriend207 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• my husband is a convicted sex offender. we have been married for 11yrs . he was 19 had sex with a 15 yr old . she got pregnant and he went to jail. come to find out threw dna its not his child but because he admitted to having sex with her he was charged any ways. he has been on the register for 11 yrs and it is hell if you want to know any thing i can help
    binky2961

Answer by binky2961 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yes. I was 15 when I met my son's father, 16 when I got pregnant. His father was 22. I thought I was mature and that's why he was into me. He was abusive . I ended up in the ER with several injuries caused by him. He hid for fear of being arrested. He eventually was arrested, but in the mean time molested a 13 year old girl. He is on the Megan's Law website. My son does not know about his crimes.
    Anonymous

• I am married to one....he was 21 she was 16 she lied about him raping her and he got convicted and spent 3 yrs in jail, its not easy but we all make mistakes and i believe everyone deserves a second chance
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 11:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009