Neighbor likes my Husband an little to much??

So every once in a while,when my husband is at home alone, the neighbor lady acts less than neighborly. She has made so many sexual advances on him i'm starting to get worried! I'm out of town but my husband called and said the neighbor lady is in OUR pool in the skimpiest string bikini he's ever seen!? My hubby being the nice guy he is felt bad when the neighbor(Kerri is her name) Came over and asked to use our pool because her a/c was broke. He let her cool off in the pool. Sound normal I guess for neighbors but heres the thing...She is wearing a bkini that she is literally pouring out of! She knows my hubby is watching since you can see the pool form the huge bay window in the kitchen. Anyways he thinks it's funny but I don't! I think I may be coming home from out of town a little bit early. What would you do if this was your husband? I mean sorry I guess I just needed to vent but I really don't like her anyways...One time she layed out BUCK NAKED on her top balcony which just happens to be right infront of my husbands home office! Oh yeah and not to mention Kerri is not even in the water and from what I assume she's putting on a show for the DH...Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• About your husband? He told you, didn't he? Doesn't sound like he's trying to hide (unless he wants to see a cat fight when you get home)! But yeah, I think I'd be having me some words with someone when I got back.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• He's laughing at her, that's a very good sign. Next time it happens he just needs to tell her "Not interested" and shut the door. If she persists he could tell her "go sell it somewhere else, I'm not buying" If I were you, I would be irritated at her and proud of him
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If he knows this is the kinda stuff she's pulling, then why is he allowing her to use your pool and stuff? The fact that he's allowing the inappropriate situations happen is not right. I'd be having words with both when I got home...how would he feel if some man was doing that to you?
    Anonymous

• Kudos to your husband for finding the humor in this ridiculous situation!! He is a good man to make sure he calls you first to let you know what's going on. I wouldn't worry about your husband...he seems to have it under control but maybe he could go inform her that show's over and she needs to find another pool to show off in.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I dont think you should be worried, but I think she needs to have a little more respect especially if her pool/lawn area isnt really private and other people can see in it. If it gets to be too much I would try talking to her and bringing it up without being defensive or accusing her of anything. And it sounds like you trust you husband and it sounds like he really doesnt care. Guys look all the time, who cares but a nice hello wave is okay, as long as shes waving to you and treating you the same way...hey then it isnt a big issue. But I understand your venting for sure.
    And hey if all else fails, hit a spot where she can see you guys and go to town...then she will see whose in charge in that house lol (partially joking lol)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• the fact that your husband isn't keeping things from you is a good sign. But if it does bother you then I'd tell him that you don't want her coming over like that anymore.

she does sound like a trip though. :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It would piss me off but I wouldn't sweat it because I trust my husband. He needs to politely tell her no.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Ohhh trust me she is a trip! We had a barbecue for all of the neighbors and she show up dressed like a pin-up and all of the men at the barbecue looked at her like SHE was a piece of meat...they forgot about the hamburgers on the grill (well not literally but you get what I'm saying) And also she had the nerve to send a half nude photo to my DH once! That was the worst! It was disgusting...everything on that woman is FAKE! But the worst thing about it is she's really not that pretty? And she can affors a decent bikinni...she drives a corvette!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• btw, what are the 'sexual advances' you husband may have nothing to do with her sunbathing like that or what she wears to swim in. That may just be the way she is.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• @It'sMe89: Well she's obviously trying to flirt in not so subtle ways....she once sent nude photos too his phone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011