need a lil info on friendship

I went to a funeral last week witch was a family friends son that past away and his younger brother and i are really close friends but we each have a mate. witch i been with my mate for 8 yrs and he been with his for 2 yrs and the funeral brough us together like brother and sister. yeah he hugged me for the lost time and i missed that and he still can read my mind even when i look at him but i notice his girlfriend was a lil if and i think she thought i was his ex girlfriend at 1 time witch i never was i wasn't into boys cause all they wanted was to pussy shop, but i talked to her for a lil while to let her know that he was the first 1 that got me drunk on my 21 st birthday, he was there when i was in a car wreak, when i went into labor, had sugery for stones,my first time i let my hubby be with me, CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• and?????
    Anonymous

• CONT..... I know she is ify about me cause i heard it in the bathroom cause she thought her soon to be hubby is wanting me cause me hug so long and that he reads my mind just like that but we just grew up with each other, but i did do a move to get her trust, i asked her if she would let her 14 yr old babysit my kids while hubby and i went on a date with my parents for a xmas dinner did i even do a right move? i only know her for 2 days
    Anonymous

• no i don't think you should of asked her after knowing her only 2 days. she must be thinking who asks me to watch her kids when she has only known me two days. thats putting too much pressure on someone. she might think your trying to keep her close as in the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer. also not to be rude but i couldn't really gather much of what your rambled on about. you shouldn't of told her all that that just made it seem like your trying to cover up something. just let him deal with what ever she thinks is up.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• witch is really which, lost should be last, wreak is wreck and when you say you know as you know her for only 2 days it should be (known) for 2 days.
    Anonymous

• well he wants her to know me cause she jumps with ideas, an yeah he does have my cell number but she was right there witch i also have the house number but i am just trying to please him as a friend would and i also know his ex wife but didn't talk to her cause i am trying to let his new soon to be wife relax around me and to get to know me witch yeah i know the statement about the keep them close witch i am not like that really i am just laid back and let it flow and i did tell her about the good times we had and his mom did too but i guess i will let it flow i just thought it would be nice to have her get to know me instead of thinking thoughts that shouldn't be there...
    Anonymous

• its just one of those nights that i can't sleep
    Anonymous

• Why don't you mature a bit and realize you are both married or soon to be. Respect your own marriage. And why be "proud" that he was the one to get you drunk on your 21? Please--sounds like high school to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Put yourself in her place. How would you feel of a gal came up to you and starting spouting off all this stuff about herself and your husband. Believe me, you already let her get to know you. I know a young lady this happened to, and she has very little respect for the "old friend". But personally, I think the boyfriend in both cases should have stepped in out of respect for their present interests and told the "old friend" enough is enough.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• sweetie, you are new to her and if she has never meet you intil now she will feel a little different, just take your time, to let her know you and a funeral will people will meet and talk no matter what let him relax her into your guys close friendship and she will understand don't listen to the childish crap that was typed but some girlfriends do get jealous but later will understand your R-Ship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think the long hug was the thing that would've mad me cautious if I was her. Likely because I'm not a huggy type of person. But I think the conversation about all of the 1sts was a bit much. Could've summed it up in "we've been friends most of our lives, like brother and sister". If you ramble on like that (not appropriate conversation at a funeral, wake or the dinner some do before, or after especially). I'm sure knowing all of that stuff only made her worry more. But in your defense, some people ramble about goofy stuff (me included) when they're nervous.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2008