The vote down fairy (more of an observation than a question)

Is it just me, or is the vote down fairy going around voting down answers for no reason today? I got voted down for answering that I'm having chili dogs for dinner tonight. Really? How silly. I saw someone else get voted down because they said that their favorite summer food was ice cream and salads. I guess the vote down fairy really doesn't like chili dogs, ice cream, and salads, lol. Or maybe she's just having a bad day. LOL. Anyway, happy almost Friday, everyone!

Eviesmommy

Asked by Eviesmommy at 8:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did notice that. I got voted down amongst other for the names I suggested. ::shakes head::
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• lol to the vote down fairy. I guess she's having a bad day! :P
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I agree. I think some people just leave mean, heartless comments and vote people down because that's all they have going on in their day. Putting out negative energy, I am glad to see you havent let it affect you and it shouldnt affect anyone. Out with the bad, IN with the good. Have a great night! Thanks for your post!
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• you must! I mean you said in a public forum so it must be indicative of your families life style! I bet they watch TV all day and you give them candy for breakfast every day to! ;) You horrible mom you!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• No I totally get that! We do hot dog about once every other week and Kraft mac ((gasp)) some also. It's just one of those things. lol/
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• she visits from time to time I notice lol, thankfully I have been in the real world today and not noticed.

Answer by gemgem at 9:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Glad I could make your night! and ... yes I am one of *those* moms. I'm gonna start a club we can get jackets. ;0) 'Bad Moms Club-who says kraft isn't real cheese?'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Vote downs does not have to be a personal or bad thing. Maybe she thinks that feeding your family hot dogs is pretty bad. It could be just her way to voice her opinion and not a put down.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• they're probably in a really bad mood.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Vote down fairy?? I don't know that I believe. However I do notice if I said something that got under someone's skin, they follow me around and vote down everything. Like my own personal stalker. Don't take it too personally. Some people like to be b*****s that way. See now watch, I will magically get down voted. Only cause deep down they really love me. Just MY personal observation don't mean to offend.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011