how do u get through the pain of someone molesting ur child ? so sad

how do u get through the pain of someone molesting ur child ? at the age of young till older like age 12-16 yrs of age gurl.how do you go on with ur life councling yes being done but as a mother what the heck do you do ur not only trying to deal with her pain but ur own as a mother took every step possible i have even prayed has helped alot but plz give me some things i can do never can forget but i wanna forgive and gone on how how as a mother how anyone plz how can i live again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• I think forgiveness is going to be the key to this for you. I find it helps me to forgive if I can understand and have compassion for the person who harmed me or my loved one. You can write in a journal about forgiveness as a daily exercise. And forgiveness is for everyone, including yourself and your child.
    Anonymous

• umm... i dont know how my mom done it. all i know at 2 my cousin moleested me she fount out by me not wearing panties. my babysitters son i was in 2dn he was in highchooll...any ways the list goes on and on. all that happened is she talked to there parents and didnt hear it anymore. so have no idea...i really dont know how i got over it i just did.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• you and your dd. should spend more time together.
    go out be mother & daughter.
    i fount when my mom really wasnt around was when i got molisted so it got to a point whre i didnt want to leave my mom
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I am so sorry this happened to your precious daughter. My heart breaks for you, and I don't have the answers you seek. All I can tell you is you just have to. You have to go on and be strong for the sake of your child, to be her rock and her mentor. Cry with her, pray with her, just be there. that's all i know to tell you. Take it one day at a time. Scream into and punch a pillow. Go out into the woods and scream as loud as you can. Give it over to God and pray without ceasing. I don't know when you will feel like you are alive again, or if the pain will ever go away. I know that t may fade alittle with time. I will pray for you and your daughter.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008