Is there an area to ...

sell things on this site?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• besides posting journal entries to the Marketplace, there are a few groups that are for the purpose of advertising or allow advertising.. one of them is called "The Classifieds" you can find it here.. http://www.cafemom.com/group/54767/

Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 12:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• No, I think they consider it soliciting but you can do it on your page. Like advertise it.
    Anonymous

• Ok, and to specify I don't mean a business type items...I'm talking like personal items you no longer need.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You would have to look thru the groups. I think there are several. Go up to search and enter in a keyword.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Hi munch12502,

The CafeMom Marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

Any Journal Posts on CafeMom that promote commercial websites or in which members solicit other moms to do something for them, must be placed in the Marketplace.

On the 'Add Journal Post' page, there is an area that says 'Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace.' Please make sure to check that box in the future.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ha! There's a Marketplace...Oh my lord I'm never gonna find my way around here.Thanks:)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• wow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2008