Question about genital herpes

ok so i know someone with genital herpes.. she told me and i'm cool with it so long as she takes my advice to be safe during sex with her partner.. so it's not the fact that she has genital herpes that is freaking me out.. i'll sit next to her.. i'll still hug her.. i'm not afraid of her is what i'm saying.. but i didn't realize it but i used her eyeliner when we went out recently and i applied it to my water line.. am i at risk? or am i just freaking out for no reason??

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 8:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Health

• No I do not believe you should be concerned because I believe genital warts is contact to contact and not through bodily fluids. I would check with your doctor though...but I don't see any issues.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Does she have herpes of the eye? If not, I think you're safe.
    Anonymous

• No your fine. If you want peace of mind, call your doctor and talk to them. And if you need even more assurance get tested, its all about how freaked out you are. Im sorry your friend is going thru that, I can only imagine how awful that is.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011