Obama

Why do people think Obama is a terrorist, he does not have enough education, and he was not born here? I am shocked at some of the things that people say about this man. When there is politician`s who vote on cutting Americans medicare, medicaid, and taxing the poor . Those are the one we should be worried about because they lie , steal and cheat, but steal people vote them in to office. They do anything to make him look bad when really all I see is him trying to do something no other president has tried to do.

MsDiva41

Asked by MsDiva41 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama is an intelligent and thoughtful leader and I am happy with his performance. People are ignorant about him because he is black and has a different sounding name.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter a minute ago
    1289 Level 13

LMAO, he comes the race card. You really should pull a new card out of that deck. That one is getting mighty worn.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Like I said in the last post. Not enough patience for your ignorance today.

Also, like someone else said in the other post. Nobody agreed the he was a terrorist
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i don't think he's a terrorist..he may be a terror to the presidency, but not a terrorist.
    and i basically disagree with everything else you said, op.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You are kidding Carpy . You used to call him Barack ' Hussein ' Obama and accuse him of being a muslim . If that isn't racist. I don't know what is . You stopped once , under his direction , Osama Bin Laden was killed , so I give you credit for that .

Hmmm, I didn't know muslim was a race. Thank you for educating me on that. Now if she said she didn't like him because he was 1/2 black (he is only 1/2 you know) then you'd have a point.

Nice try Janet.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 9:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You have to be blind, deaf and dumb, if you can't see what is going on!!

He with congress are killing us!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It never crossed my mind that he was a terrorist, I think he is very well educated, and never bought into that whole not being born in the US debate. but I just never really thought he was qualified to be the president. and still don't.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You used to call him Barack ' Hussein ' Obama and accuse him of being a muslim . If that isn't racist. I don't know what is .

Must have me confused with another member of the cabal.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• "When there is politician`s who vote on cutting Americans medicare, medicaid, and taxing the poor . Those are the one we should be worried about because they lie , steal and cheat, but steal people vote them in to office. "

yeah... and Obama's idea of change is to put us in debt with trillions of dollars, thus taxing EVERYONE higher, and putting in cuts to medicare and caid with his "obamacare"... is SOO much better how? I mean seriously, look in the freaking statistics about this man. I don't care about the rumors about his BC. Nor about the BS about him being a terrorist, those are obviously from extremists. But I find anyone that turns a blind eye to him debting america by the trillions that WE are suffering for just and dumb and ignorant!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• "Obama is an intelligent and thoughtful leader and I am happy with his performance. People are ignorant about him because he is black and has a different sounding name. "

this coming from a woman whos screen name is black is better...
    you are right, people are ignorant about him.. because they refuse to LOOK AT HIS POLITICS .. you are such a hypocrite yourself. You call other's ignorant because a minority didn't vote for him because he was black (and I mean a VERY small minority). Yet you support him only because he IS... how are you any different? DO you not look at his politics, the debts, the healthcare, the lies, oh I could go ON..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Seriously the race card wont save him this time. That is so 2008

Answer by gemgem at 9:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011