Anybody have a baby bullet?

Im pregnant with my first child and am unsure what is practical or not. I always wanteed to homemake my childs baby food and i wanted to know if the baby bullet is worth the buy or if i should just use a regular blender or food processor. i just wanted to know how other moms felt abou this product if it was helpful when making their childs baby food.

bkateese

Asked by bkateese at 9:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never used anything other than the back of my fork - much less mess to clean!

Answer by missanc at 9:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• nah. I regular blender or food processor works just as well. Or if you want to make small batches try this or this. MUCH cheaper still functional.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I used my blender. My sister has a magic bullet and she says it sucks and doesn't work.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• When my son was young enough for babyfood, I just used a hand babyfood grinder & it worked fine. It was easy to clean, too. I have a Magic Bullet that my Dad gave me, and it doesn't work very well at all. Even Consumer Reports gave them a crappy rating.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I guess I'm in the minority, but I love my magic bullet. I used it to make my own babyfood when my dtr was younger, and loved it for that too. I think she eats so well now because she's been eating what we do for so long
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 10:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i have one but DS is stlll 3 months so i guess we shall see. actually I have 2... that was the special going on when MIL bought it i suppose.
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i'm absolutely hooked on that damn infomercial. i want one!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 6:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2011