Is there really such thing as a conversation any more????

When you talk to your date/husband they just look at your body!!! Somedays they talk others they do whateverer. Anybody else feel the same???

Jellowantsyou

Asked by Jellowantsyou at 9:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I remember those days but my husband and I converse a ton.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My husband and I talk. We have real conversations, but we notice other couples, especially in restaurants, who never speak a word to each other during an entire meal. Not sure I understand that at all. We always have much to say to each other, and we've been married more than 46 years.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My boyfriend use to and still does always stare at my lips and then he bites his lip because hes a horn dog, BUT we can have convos as well. But guys still stare at the big ladies instead of my eyes and it irritates me to no end! Thats why I am so defensive when it comes to men errrrrrrrr.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We talk... and he has never been the type of guy to stare openly at my body. Honestly, I don't think he knows I even have a body most of the time lol. I like that we are intellectually connected, but jeez, I'd like to feel like a woman sometimes too lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I've seen the change over the past 20 some years of being an adult. But it's our fault as women that men are like this because we have become overtly sexual. Sex is the first thing on everyone's mind and men are men. If we would have commanded some respect and not just decided that we could sleep with whoever and whenever, watch porn videos and go to strip clubs with men, then maybe they would respect women more.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• we talk all the time. if he thinks its sexy that i can hold a conversation with him, then great. other than that...i don't understand what the problem is.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yes but still!!! you know but somedays its nice >:) if you know what i mean
    Jellowantsyou

Comment by Jellowantsyou (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• we do both. sometimes talk, sometimes he gives me the look. I just see his eyes go up and down and then he smiles and comes towards me. I kind of like it except when I'm in the middle of getting something done.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• attap5, so it's not men's fault at all? Their actions are all about what WE do? And it's not okay for a woman to be overtly sexual, but it's cool for a man to do it? It's not like there are a bunch of sluts out there and all the men are chaste angels trying sooooo hard to avoid temptation lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yes some men are just this way
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 10, 2011