Should I start wearing heels!?!

I am a verrry casual girl! I alwayys wear jeans, flip flops, and a tank top. I am thinking about stepping it up a notch and starting to wear heels, dresses (not just a really dressy one to a wedding or church!). Does this sound like a good idea? lol Alsooo I am wondering can you wear heels with everything, even to go along with a pair of jeans and tank top or jean shorts and a tank top?

Thanks! Give me tips heel wearin ladies! :)

brookes_mom04

Asked by brookes_mom04 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Be yourself ! :)
    sydney1026

Answer by sydney1026 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Heels can be worn with jeans.

Wedges are in now and they are very cute. They can be worn with practically anything.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i don't wear heels, but some of my friends do and i've seen flats being worn with jeans.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I will still be myself and I really want to wear heels and snaz up my feet! lol I jus dont know if I can handle them...:s Worried my feet will kill me! Although......some flats I wear kill me and have given me blisters on my pinky toes. Thanks ladies!
    brookes_mom04

Comment by brookes_mom04 (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Maybe instead of tank tops, wear a pretty summer top and nice shorts with a belt...Pretty sun dresses with sandals instead of flip flops....or long skirt with a tank top...a belt..maybe some jewelry. I can not wear heals anymore so I can help you...I think you can dress it up with out heels. :) but if you wear heels with jeans..make sure the jeans are really long. (i think that is the new trend)??
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• one of my friends bought these special "flats socks" at walmart.. they're pretty cool because they shape your feet the same way the flats would, so they are unnoticeable but also protect your feet from being rubbed raw by the shoe :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Dress up your feet with nice pedicures....maybe a flower painted on your toenail.:)
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• well if you want to but from a personal perspective and learning about the body its really bad to where heels it messes up your whold body because everything is connected but if you want to wear them it cant hurt to wear them once in awhile
    mommy2be22321

Answer by mommy2be22321 at 6:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Wearing heels constantly can cause issues with your heels, lower back, and ankles. All and all I would go with what your are comfortable with all around look wise and comfort wise because if you don't feel like your in your own skin it is gonna show and not be attractive. They do have those feet petals things for the balls of your feet to help on comfort and the heel pads (if they stay put) that should help with the comfort part of it a little. I have wore heels with a pair of jeans and jean shorts to dress them up not 10ft high ones, but med-low heel and a dress top to jazz thing up sometimes.
    Last word on my idea, how about a pair of platform sandles that are uber cute. You will still have the height the cuteness and it i a little easier on your feet and dress them up. (Just got to thinking about my lastest shoe find LOL) They also look awesome with shorts and get your toes done up uber cute and if can't afford...
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• professional get one those toenail kits that are like the fake nails, just long enough for the event and pop them off when you are done with them = )
    djavongirl