Are you a "one-size upper" or did you opt for the maternity clothes??

When I found out I was pregnant I thought I'd never set foot in a maternity store. But I was so wrong lol

miss.wilfred

Asked by miss.wilfred at 10:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm a tight-wad. I never bought maternity clothes. I stretched out my own clothes lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I wore low cut jeans under my belly and bought a hand full of tops that fit well, both maternity and non.

I'm fortunate, I maintain a waistline when I am pregnant (I don't look pregnant from behind) and can wear normal jeans.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• had to get maternity jeans but other than that no other colthes
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I didnt buy an maternity clothes, just some stretchy type tops in regular clothes.....and my jean fit most of the way through, below the belly and just with the button undone towards the end with long top over them
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I had such a big tummy I had to wear maternity clohes. But I LOVED to wear them and I could hardly wait until I could wear maternity clothes!! All of my friends who were pregnant couldn't wait....we went shopping as soon as we were pregnant. I sewed many of my maternity clothes. It was FUN! WHy didn't you want to wear maternity clothes????I loved it. It means you are pregnant and proud!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• By the end of my pregnancy, I chose to wear my husbands clothes....shirts anyways
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 10:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I had to wear maternity clothes, as I got SO big in the tummy with each pregnancy (I had Gestational diabetes), but I re-used them in subsequent pregnancies and bought a lot second hand. I tend to agree with minnesotanice, though, I didn't mind wearing maternity stuff and I was very proud of my lovely bulge!! :D
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I wore maternity pants and loved them. As for shirts I mostly just bought shirts that had a bit of a flow to them.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I loved maternity clothes. I was in them as soon as I could. Bought smalls... Stupid, but I was excited.... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• with my son I had to buy maternity clothes...nothing else fit me...with this baby it'll most likely be the same but that's cool b/c they're more comfortable anyways
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011