How do you get preg.

Me and my husband has been trying to get preg. for like 9 months and still no luck. We did get perg one time but lost it @ 1 month. PLZ help.
Thanks
Jessica Camp

jesscamp2010

Asked by jesscamp2010 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just relax and keep trying. Our first took a year, but we now have 6 kids. :) Good luck! *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Just relax....when my fiance and I decided to try I went online and made a fertility calender it was super easy and my favorite word FREE. You just put in the last date of your cycle and how long your cycle lasts and it gives you your peak fertility dates. Well we had sex on those dates (at least twice a day) and now were looking forward to our first son in Aug. It took us two months worth or tries( two sets of peak fertility sex) and a lot of praying then it worked. Everybody is different but I hope this helps.

P.S. I even read online about crazy wive's tales and pregnancy superstitions like elevating your body after sex and not taking hot baths after too. Idk how reliable they r but i did em.
    miss.wilfred

Answer by miss.wilfred at 10:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We used ovulation predictors and got prego that month....we did try on our own for a while w one pregnancy and lost it. I'm currently comming up on 20 wks.....gl and fx
    lesley710

Answer by lesley710 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• with my daughter we would have sex and then i would elevate my legs for about 10 or 15 mins
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a book that will show you how to get pregnant very quickly. I have gotten pregnant in 1 month every single time I used the principles in this book to chart. CHARTING is the most accurate way to track fertility.

Ovulation kits are often quite inaccurate. LEARN TO CHART!
    Anonymous

• It took me over 2 years to get pregnant. Find out when you are ovulating and dont go pee right after sex, elevate your legs to help his little swimmers in the right direction. AND DONT STRESS very important!!
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 10:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011