How Cute!!! did your little one ever do this?

I am sitting on the couch watching TV and gently rubbing my tummy (25 weeks pregnant) my little girl is moving her little foot or knee across my belly following my hand! This is my 3rd little girl and never did my other 2 girls do this. Call me silly, but I think it is so cute :) did your little one ever do this?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That sounds so cute!! Enjoy....
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• no, but a couple months ago (i am 31 weeks) I had both of my hands on my belly and where my hands were I had either a foot, hand or whatever hit me. It was like one hit one hand and the other hit the other hand almost like she was giving me five lol. I thought it was so cute lol. This is also my 3rd girl
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• No, but I DID have a funny when I was pregnant with my 7 year old. I had been pregnant forever, was big as a house and utterly exhausted. My then boyfriend (now husband) was working a night shift and was always exhausted. It was late afternoon and he had just fallen asleep laying on my tummy. I was reclined on the couch at my in-laws (his place too at the time). The next thing Daddy knew his head was about 4 inches off my tummy, and his ear hurt. Daddy had been kicked in the ear by his son, HARD.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011