Do you line underneath your sinks with anything?

Like vinyl, shelf paper, or what? Underneath my kitchen sink always seems to get food crumbs, etc. 'cause of the garbage can. Even after it's cleaned, it gets dirty all over again. Any suggestions?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 10:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have that cushy mat covering under the sink and in all cabinets. I am redoing my kitchen and putting in the isolated garbage and recycle cabinet. I have had this set up in previous homes and it works nicely.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My garbage can goes in my laundry closet (basically in the kitchen) so under the sink is assorted cleaning products. And because we have brand new cabinets (solid cherry) no liners on them.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have put shelf liner there before.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I was thinking of shelf liner. I might ask at The Home Depot what they would recommend. Thanks, ladies!
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011