Pregnancy Questions

I am late on my period, last one was on april 7th. Been having pregnancy syptoms. My lower back and hips just started hurting for the last week, been nause off and on, just threw up last night, and my head started hurting like someone hit me with a bat. And the funny part is that the only thing I want to eat and drink is a strawberry milk shake a burritos. I will make my iced coffee in the morning like I usually do and after the second sip it doesn't taste so good. The taste of the coffee has not been agreeing with me for about two weeks..is it possible that i could be pregnant??

cinnabearry

Asked by cinnabearry at 11:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you are probably pregnant.... i would take a test
    mommyof3isme

Answer by mommyof3isme at 11:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You could be, but i would take a test asap.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Sounds very possible that you may be pregnant :) as the other mamas said take a test...good luck to you :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You could just be pregnant, like me, we have to take the test....lol....
    MzWhitnei

Answer by MzWhitnei at 11:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Sounds very likely. Get a test from Dollare General. They are 1 dollar!! Baby DUST!!
    Anonymous

• yup. go get a test from the dollar store. they are just as reliable as the 20 dollar ones.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 11:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011