Are you sending your army man anything for xmas?

if so what?

marli08

Asked by marli08 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Holidays

• I don't have an army man anymore...but the one thing he always enjoyed was phone cards...granted he was in basic at xmas and the only way they could call long distance was a phone card.
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i'm blessed my army man will be with us this Christmas...but leaving soon after! :( so looks like he won't be with us next year.
    Anonymous

• thankfully my army man is home this year, but they year he was gone for christmas i sent a goodie box, with movies and hard candies and stuff he liked, then just gave a big gift when he got home, i even left the tree up till he got home a couple weeks later.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Mine is home now too, but the year he was gone for christmas I sent him a bunch of DVD's, CD's, a new cd player (his kept getting ruined by sand), a digital camera, and some cookies and candies. Oh, and new socks and undies!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Mine's there now (Navy) and he got a new iPod Touch as his main gift (he hasn't opened it yet). Some Florida Gators Crocs for the shower so hopefully he won't come home with too much fungus. Books, nuts, jerky, etc....

They can get any movies or music on a share drive and he doesn't want socks or anything he says he's just going to burn everything he has with him over there and start fresh.

When he was gone for Christmas before I got lots of games for his PSP and a water balloon launcher with lots of balloons, football, cards, etc...to help pass the time and entertain him and the guys. Snacks, treats, personal items such as lip balm, razor blades, etc.....

HTH! You've got to get him something, but hopefully you've already sent it or probably won't make it for Christmas!!
    Anonymous

• I'm sending my NAVY man a whole book of dirty stories that I wrote just for him. He is going to totally love it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2008