Pregnancy Question

I also forgot to mention, there was on day the I had spotting? Is that normal also. I know that every woman is different and well its been so long that I was pregnant, my daughter is also most 13 years old.

cinnabearry

Asked by cinnabearry at 11:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you spotting while pregnant?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Spotting is normal in the first trimester. How many weeks are you.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i am 9 weeks since my last periond. (april 7th was the last period) I was suppose to start my period between May 7 -9th. I have only had a slight spotting. I already took a home pregnanacy test and came out neg. But have a dr appt in about wk. My lower back and hips has been hurting in the morning when i get up from bed and still hurts when i walk it off. All i been wanting is milk shakes and burrito my head started hurting yesturday morning and just threw up night before last
    cinnabearry

Comment by cinnabearry (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2011