How is it wit carrying twins

i've heard stories and was wondering how is it carrying twins and delievery and afterwards

MsEsha1

Asked by MsEsha1 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mine came 2 months early, even so I was HUGE! It was a pretty easy pregnancy aside from rhe usual nausea, as they got bigger I got really uncomfortable there tiny body parts would get outside my rib cage and that hurt! They are now 27 years old very healthy and starting there own families!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It's hard. I was *HUGE*. I had a single pregnancy before my twins and they were like night and day. I had swelling problems,blood pressure problems,threw up everything the whole time,had to be hospitalized several times (however the throwing up happened both pregnancies) It's hard but worth it. I have a csection both times and recovered just as quickly with the twins. The best advice I can give is listen to your doctor but listen to your instincts as well.If you think somethings up go to another doctor if necessary. Good luck with everything:) If you have any other questions,feel free to message me and remember our experiences may not be yours. Every pregnancy,even with multiples,is different.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• much more uncomfortalbe than a single baby, but much easier when they can entertain each other
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 11:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I didn't have a difficult pregnancy. It was my first. I felt pretty decent.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 11:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2011