Can I sell my used books anywhere?

I don't know where to put this, but since people will be buying them (hopefully) I will go with shopping...

Is there anywhere online where I can sell my used books? The ones I only intend on reading once I would like to get rid of. I have some books that I go back and read every once and awhile, but I have probably close to 100 books that I am just done with. Are there any sites just for this? They are gently used, I am not hard on my books at all as I love to read so I appretiate them!

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 11:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Shopping

• I've sold many books on eBay
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I sell mine on half.com (which I think is owned by ebay)
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• you can try Craigslist...the shipping on books on Ebay can get pricey unless you use flat rate boxes...craigslist is local or you could do a search for a used book store where you live
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I live in Japan, so that is out, lol. But thank you :) I will look into ebay/half.com. My friend told me about a site a few weeks back, paperbackswap.com. I looked into that but don't really know if I will ever find books I like, and since you don't pay for anything, it is about credits (you pay shipping to someone who wants your book and when you want a book they pay shipping, so it evens out), I don't think it would be worth it!
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I sold a bunch of my old books on ebay.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• big smile miniand I've probably bought books from ALL of you that are out there selling your gently used books !!  I only buy used hardbacks though. I love BOOKS!

OP-Do you have a list? Just curious, you might have the one I've searched the world over and not found, lol.

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Try swap.com. You don't get $$ for them but you can swap for a different book,dvd or video game. You can try ebay but i found my books don't sell for much
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Amazon.com half.com ebay are all places that I look for books (to buy). If you want to swap books try paperbackswap.com--- the only part I don't like about that site is most of the books I want they do not have, and I am far down on the "wish list" to get those books.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:44 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• EBay - hit or miss with me because they are mainly textbooks.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i've bought used books from amazon, so i'd try there :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011