Why so quick to kill the messenger??

This post has to do with a question I posted before:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/836523/Would_you_tell_your_friend_her_SO_hit_on_you

Sorry I don't know how to post it as a link.

Anyway I told her finally yesterday and she asked him about it and surprisingly he admitted to it. He totally rememebered!! Guess he wasn't as drunk as we thought he was that night. She thanked me via Facebook message, for telling her and "cleared it up" with her SO, whatever that means. Later last night i deactivated my account just because i didnt feel like having a facebook anymore, had nothing to do with her. I guess she thought i deleted her as a friend and she got upset and posted on her "beware of homewreckers!!" she was obviously about me. My friend called me and told me about it so I activated my account and saw her post. She then Realized I never deleted her as a friend and deleted me lol. Then I sent her a message and said thank you for removing yourself as my friend and I'm not a homewrecker, I was being a good friend. She then talked to our mutual friend and admitted that she was wrong fo the way she was treating the whole situation by writing the post and deleting me even after he admitted to his wrong doing. She then send me a fb mesaage and says i need to prove that he hit on me and she doesnt believe me. Isnt that the weirdest thing ever???!! She knows he did because he said so but yet she says she needs proof and doesnt believe me?!

This whole thing is too much drama for me and I now that what I could have done differently is to have told her right when it was happening but who knows if the outcome would have been the same...

Anyway what's up with people mad at the messenger? When was a time that you were snubbed for telling someone something?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 11:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Alot of times, its harder to be in denial when someone else knows the truth...and being in denial is easier than facing reality. That could be why.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• it's easier to be pissed at you than her SO ... because she eels the need to be mad at someone your an easy target!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 12:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• welcome to club honey! I've had this happen a few times with some women I know.
    saddest part is, I was in no way hitting on the husband or SO and he wasn't hitting on me!
    Apparently to some women a home wrecker is someone that sits and chats with their guys at get togethers. I guess they are just supposed to talk to men.
    whatever.
    Anonymous