Kinda early?

My last period was May 19 for only 1 day and was very light which is not normal and i took a cvs pregnancy test and got what i thought was probably an evap line cause it was very very light and kinda thin. But it did come up within the alotted time. So i figured to try again during my supossed time of Ovulation which was between June 1 through the 5. Ive been mildly cramping for 2 days on and off and wiped one time that had a very dingey brown color. My period isnt due till June 19. I usually dont start cramping till 3 days before AF. Could this infact be implantation cramping or maybe the light line was actually positive and i was just test early and im pregnant since last month? Please help!! How soon do you ladies cramp before af? Sorry so long.

abrooks2009

Asked by abrooks2009 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• hard to say, i didn start cramoing until a wee before my period so thought it was just it coming early. good luck
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would just take a test now and see what happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2011