Do you belive in ghost ? Have you seen one?

I was just curious what people thought of ghost and afterlife and if they ever seen one and what they looked like to you.!!!

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I believe in ghost, but never seen one that I know of. I think it would be neat to experience that. I always watch the Ghost hunters show on Cable, and wished it was me with them. I have alot of photos that people says are ORBS, its pretty neat. Not sure if I believe that though.
    Anonymous

• Sure, I believe in ghosts & spirits... I've never seen one though. I'd like to think that if I die before my DH, I'd like to be able to haunt him, LOL!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• There is a group here that is dedicated to your question and is supposed to have pic's of them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• sure--i believe in ghosts--i am one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• yes, and ive seen them too. ive seen cats (sticking around a few weeks after they died), i saw a boy and a great dane dog at my dads house once, ive seen kids, and i saw a women once.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• i see that my ghost friend has already anounced her presence among us. i'm one, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• yeah i do beleive cause i saw one once. i was around 5 or 6 and our next door neighbor who i called aunt mary had died. i was at her granddaughter's house playing (on the other side of aunt marys house) and we were in the back yard. anyway, we were playing and we look up and she's standign there in the back yard, picking blackberries. but she'd been dead for three days. she looked toward us, blew a kiss at her granddaughter and disappeared. i'll never forget it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Feb 17th 2008 It was almost 1 am I was watching t.v. with my husband and a bright light kept shining in the corner of my eye I would look at it and it would disappear, look away and I would see it again out of the corner of my eye this continued for 5 minutes. About 20 minutes after that I recieved a call that my mom passed away roughly a half hour prior to the phone call. In my mind it was her telling me goodbye. I still cry when I think about it
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I do believe ghosts exist. I have seen and communicated with quite a few of them.
    shimmer1975

Answer by shimmer1975 at 3:54 AM on Aug. 10, 2008